- To kick off the debt review process, you can fill in our easy online contact form. One of our miracle-working debt consultants will then get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your situation with you. You don’t have to come in for a consultation, as we generally communicate with our clients via email, fax and telephone to save you time, money and effort.
- For the next step of the debt review process, we will assess your finances to see if you are over-indebted or not. Just remember, you are only considered over-indebted, when your expenses exceed your monthly income. And you only qualify for debt review, if you are over-indebted.
- If we find that you are over-indebted, you will need to provide us with the details of all of your credit providers. So we can inform them and the credit bureaus that you are now under debt review. We will then have your credit providers send us a Certificate of Balance (COB) with regard to all of your accounts. And for 60 working days thereafter, your credit providers won’t be allowed to take legal action against you while you are under the debt review process.
- During this time, we will proceed with the debt review process by rearranging your repayment plan. Then we will negotiate with your Credit Providers to have your monthly repayments reduced to an amount that does not cut into your living expenses.
- For the last step of the debt review process, we will apply to have your rearranged repayment plan turned into a court order on your behalf. After which, you will be legally under the debt review process and we will continue to provide you with financial after-care services, while also monitoring your repayments.
Debt Review ProcessClickme2018-01-03T15:14:34+02:00