South Africans spend 76% of their incomes on debt!
NCR says R160 billion in unsecured credit outstanding!
50% of 20 million credit-active South Africans in debt!
Our fearless debt review consultants at Help with Debt are on a mission to put a stop to statistics like these and bring South Africans, drowning in debt, safely back to shore. You can help too by taking care of your financial health, as you would your physical or mental health, and contacting one of our brilliant debt review consultants for some financial TLC.
You need to speak to a debt review consultant NOW if you
- have symptoms of debt stress – insomnia, anxiety, depression
- unable or struggling to pay your repayments
- continually getting insistent phone calls from creditors
- received a Letter of Demand or Section 129 Letter. NB! NB! NB!
- experiencing conflict and tension in your personal life, workplace, home
What your debt review consultant can do to help
- Prevent your assets from being repossessed
- Stop legal action from being taken against you
- Reduce your repayments
- Negotiate for more time to pay off your debts
- Identify instances of reckless lending